Antonio Conte BOLD after Chelsea are thumped by Watford


Chelsea boss Antonio Conte was in a defiant temper after seeing the pressure mount on his position with a 4-1 defeat to Watford on Monday.

There had been reviews that Conte may be sacked if Chelsea's beneath-par begin to the year maintains.
Extra questions are probable to be asked after a slack display at Vicarage avenue, with Tiemoue Bakayoko dismissed after 30 minutes and Watford scoring 3 past due goals to relaxe a powerful win.

Whether he has issues approximately in his destiny at the membership, Conte said: "No. It isn't always my trouble. I attempt to do my best. I try to place everything in my process. If that is enough, it is ok. in any other case they can make their decision."

In his  press conference he added: "i'm no longer worried about my job. I work each day and that i give 120percent in doing my  job, ok? If this is enough, it's ok. otherwise, the club can take a different choice. however i'm now not worried.

"it is very difficult due to the fact that each press conference you inquire from me: are you worried about your job? No. i'm no longer concerned.

"the following day is some other day. I may be the Chelsea instruct or no longer. that's the problem? My soul is obvious and, I repeat, I go to sleep without the trouble that 'perhaps I could do that'. No. I try to do everything. If this is enough, ok, otherwise the membership can take some other choice.

"but I assume this is a hassle for you, now not for me or the membership. If it becomes a problem of the club, ok. however lifestyles goes forward.

"I do my process.I do my work. If that is sufficient then ok. If no longer, i'm going at domestic. i've zero problem. I sleep properly."

Conte acknowledged Chelsea are in a "difficult second", but brought: "I tried to warn all and sundry approximately the issue of our direction and inside the league of searching for our vicinity in the Champions League, however now we're facing a variety of problems and you can see we carry out very horrific.

"maybe I made mistakes with the beginning XI. The starting XI turned into wrong due to the fact our start turned into very poor and it turned into difficult to exchange something."

Reflecting on Chelsea's performance, he stated: "Our performance was very bad from the start. We did not start within the proper way and we lose a variety of risky balls. bad overall performance. when you begin in this way something can show up. A crimson card after two yellow playing cards in a few minutes. Our begin turned into very negative."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »