I can tell you are a pro, but please be gentle ……..My story….Happy Val fam.



My name is CeeJay. This is a true life story.
I realized early that girls always believed that every good-looking guy is a flirt by default, and must be collecting at least two times a week. Well, that’s not true; I can tell cuz I was a victim of the circumstance.
People say I’m cute, I won’t deny it, it’s like I got it from my father, something hereditary. What I completely disagree on, yet don’t voice out is the fact that I can date anyone I like, or that I’m a pro with the ladies.
My story:
I gained admission into UNILAG as a young lad, 18 – 19years old then, but people always addressed me as a senior man, maybe because of how I appear. I have two elder brothers that rock quality outfits and hence, it’s not hard for me to steal their outfits at will and disappear whenever I get home. Plus the fact that pops was so generous to let me buy new outfits for each session of the school year, so it was damn hard for my clothes to rotate. When it comes to outfits, I sure represent.

Also read:Signs that show you ain't doing it right.....

Because of this, guys around me looked up to me as a role model when it comes to ladies. I couldn’t realize why I didn’t set them straight from day one, maybe because I didn’t want to lose my credibility. So I tried to give them the support they needed, just from instincts. I was doing very fine and even got recognized by the ladies. Now it’s 3rd year, to show how far I’ve got, I personally go to the ladies and convince them to roll with my guys and they will just agree, simply because I was involved, it was magic. I became more famous by the day. The personal challenge I had was that I never had a girlfriend. Ladies always refused me, with their response always being that they know I have many girlfriends, and don’t want to join the industrious list. At a stage I thought I will die a single man after all. Still I kept doing my thing, helping out my guys, even supported financially in some cases, and also left my room for some who had accommodation issues.
And here the story began. There was Jennifer, the unquestionably most beautiful girl in our class. We’ve been in the same class for 3years now but have never talked to each more than once.  According to rumors, she said I like showing off, and can’t have anything to do with my type. I was cool with that, sipping my single life wine of calamity.
One day, she entered the lecture hall a little late and as there was no other free space in-front, she went to the back. Guess where a guy of my description stays, at the back of course. She sat beside me. One thing I learnt from my brothers as they always teased me about my lack of gf was packaging. I learnt how to maintain. So I maintained beside Jenny, using only my rear-view.
The lecture continued, the lecturer was social and I had mad jokes, so I’d throw one from time to time and the class laughed. On few occasions I noticed that she smiled at my jokes, I still locked up, watching my sweet rear-mirror.
Next thing, she passed a note that said “hi”, I replied “hi”, we started passing notes, discussing random stuffs, and of course I got words, so it was not a problem. It all started so innocent, she had a vibe and I just started digging it, cuz when you see her hair, her smiles, and most of all her Serena Williams’ ass like bum, oh boy, I started day dreaming already. Then she passed another note that said, “have you had s*x before”, dayum!!!, I still composed. I replied, “ of course I’ve had s*x before”, knowing I was fronting, gave the follow-up reply sharply, “ I’m like a pro”’, knowing I was stunting, cuz I know at this stage, saying the truth will be an abomination my ancestors will not forgive. The truth being that I haven’t been in p*ssy since the day I came out of one.


Boys are evil; I spent a better part of my life believing that “Boys See their period”

But she don’t know this, she replied and said, “so you are a pro?, I want you to show me, come to my house on Friday let’s get the freak on”, and she left her address with the note, me wey don already know where she dey stay.
I replied, “Sounds like a plan”, still playing cool acting like the man. So after the lecture we parted.
You know that feeling when you are about to hit for the first, many things clouded my mind, I knelt and asked God three requests, firstly, Don’t let her know it’s my first time, secondly, Oh dear father please tell me if my thing is big enough for her, and lastly and the most important, Please don’t let me burst quick.
Went home and rushed the internet sharply, trying to learn some wosky acrobatics, and foremost, how to wear a condom. Spent quality time there bro.
The D-day is here, I went over as planned, and as I knocked she came out and opened the door, looking ready already, with a silky short skirt and a tiny see-through top. Oh man. I think I released something immediately, but based on logistics, I composed and started the lead immediately. Went straight to her fridge and she just walked behind me, following my lead. I got drinks for two and we started flexing. I was still convincing myself that it won’t get bad, because if it does, bro I’m changing school. I can’t stand any f*ck up, as I have a lot of reputation to protect. Not long we started touching, as she rubbed the thing on me I realized what Nelly meant when he sang “Body on me”. I was dying inside and was forced to scream “please don’t you try to stand up”
It’s time for action, with my pockets already filled with condoms and erection, I pulled out the condom real smooth and wore it exactly how I practiced and rolled over on top.
As I was about to slide it in, she fringed and grabbed it and said, “I want to get something off my chest, I can tell you are a pro, but please baby be gentle cuz, I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE”.
Oh man! Over-confidence from above showered on me and I fired on. I think I did a pretty good job cuz she slept immediately after, and still called me many times later on for some sweet time. PRO FROM DAY ONE.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »