Tiffany Haddish: Beyonce over-protective of her man!!


Tiffany Haddish just shared more amusing details about meeting Beyoncé for the first time.
The "Girls Trip" star previously disclosed the "Lemonade" singer actually talked her out of a fight at the party -- which we now know took place after a Jay-Z concert. In a preview for TV One's "Uncensored," Haddish elaborated on her experience with the couple, and apparently Bey is very protective of her man.
"I was talking to Jay-Z for a little bit. And there was another actress that was there who was also talking to Jay-Z. She touched Jay-Z's chest and Beyonce came walking up like... 'Bittchhh!'" Haddish said on camera. "But, she didn't say that. But her demeanor, her body from the way she walked up on them said, 'Get your hands off my man's chest.'"
"And so then she started talking to that actress and some other stuff happened," Haddish said. "But I ain't gonna say nothin' yet. But it's gonna be in these streets, you gonna know."
Haddish previously dished on the encounter at the party, but focused on her beef with someone else -- although now we're wondering if Haddish took issue with the same actress touching Jay-Z's chest. After all, what better way to impress Beyoncé than to offer to fight the woman flirting with her husband?
"OK, so what had happened was, something had went down with somebody at the party, right? I'm not at liberty to say what had went down at the party, but Beyonce was just telling me to have a good time, and I was like 'No, I'm gonna end up fighting this bitch,'" the comedian said in a previous interview. "She was like, 'No, have fun, Tiffany,' and I said, 'I’m only going to have fun if you take a selfie with me.'

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »