Boys are evil; I spent a better part of my life believing that “Boys See their period”


My name is Lucy, I came from a very religious family, as a matter of fact my father is a cleric. I am the first child of my parents and have three siblings. That gave me almost no room to mingle, especially with boys.
Went to an all-girl missionary boarding school, and you know how it is, the monitoring and all that. Though girls discuss about boys most times, but as the perfect kid that made commitments and promises, I always found a way to desist from those kinds of gists. And at home, it’s literally impossible to discuss s** related issues with anybody, especially with my parents. I didn’t use cellphone throughout my secondary school days, because it was not allowed in school, and my parents will be the last ones to break the rules, not even to buy it for me to use at home. So I lived my life, simple and peaceful.
The only boys I see those times are always during Sunday services at church only, and they won’t dare come closer for a chat due to my father.
After secondary, I got admission into a federal university in the eastern part of the country, UNN. I was almost 18 years old then.
It was like magic, how quick it happened. During my registration process, this tall, good-looking and well-dressed guy just came over to where I was sitting. With a can containing something he sipped time to time. He adjusted his tie few seconds later and said, please hold this can for me, let me see the dean, I’ll be out in a sec, but I don’t know you, I replied. He said I’m Chuks. I asked again, what if I drink it, oohh go ahead, you’ll like it, I’m coming, and he left.
I held the container for like 3mins and out of curiosity, I opened the can and took a sip. Ouch, it tasted like nothing I’ve seen before, with a vanilla flavor and a rich taste, I took another sip and another one after, till I almost finished it. What was that? , I pinched myself, can’t believe I did something like that. I laughed it out inside on a coded level, but still very amazed of what I did.
Not up to 5mins later, he came out. He just looked at me and started laughing, I smiled. You tasted it he said, It’s almost finished, here take your potion back, we both laughed. What are you doing here? He asked, I’m a fresher and I came to complete my registration. He asked what was remaining and I told him, dean’s signature, they told me to wait for a while. He collected my file, glanced through it and asked me to follow him as we walked straight to the dean’s office. Boom and it was signed. I thanked him, and out of courtesy asked to buy him lunch. He agreed and followed me. I was having around seven hundred, and normally two hundred is enough for me, so I estimated that he can’t eat more than five hundred. I needed no t.fare as I was living in the school dorm. He took me to this place called CEC, which I later realized it to be the most expensive eating spot in the school at the time.
What’s your name? he asked, oh sorry, I’m Lucy. We got there still not discussing a lot, just staring at each other and smiling, he was about 22years old then, and in the 4th year. After the lunch, the waiter approached with the bill and I hurriedly intercepted her and said give me, I’ll pay, could recall the look on the waiter’s face. I almost fainted when I saw a bill of two thousand two hundred. Maybe he noticed I suddenly became uncomfortable as my hand couldn’t hold my table water any longer. He recalled the waiter and ordered that same drink he previously gave me to hold, he asked for two. This time my heart started racing, I’ve never gone out with a guy before, not for any reason, and the first is about to become a disaster. As the waiter approached with the drinks and a modified bill, he took them and cleared them!!!
I came back to life all of a sudden, why did you pay for those? I shouted, he smiled and said, you are too young to pay my bills. I just stared and smiled and pushed him.
He gave me one of those drinks as we left the canteen. That was the start of an amazing journey. We began to talk after then, this time I have a cellphone, but not the big type, so we exchanged numbers and things kicked off. I began to discover things about me that I never knew, how I always feel happier than I ever was, how warm and lively I could be. We talked about everything and of course he eventually learnt I was a virgin.
Though Chuks never pressured me for s**, but he just told me, and I quote, ‘Not as if I like sex ooh, but whenever I’m in my period, my thing will always be hard, and if not cooled off, will be painful”. Wow, I felt pity for him, as I knew I could not be of any help during his time of pains, and by now I could feel how madly in love I was falling, and I think he feels the same way too.
I wanted to suggest he go and meet other girls during his periods, since told me it only comes once in two weeks, and lasts for two days. What was I thinking? , can I stand seeing him with another girls? , hell no! , never knew I was that jealous.
We would always cuddle at his place, because he was living outside the campus but close to school, in a well-polished apartment. So after his classes everyday he would come to my class and wait for me till am done, and we’ll both go and eat and go back to his apartment together. Everything was just perfect, as we always play together, and I never knew how I got so comfortable changing into his big clothes whenever I’m at his place.
We dated for two months and he still claimed to be in pains but always said I shouldn’t worry, and that he’ll never cheat on me. But how could I not worry when my bobo is in pains. I made up my mind to ease his pains after 4months together. We made out for the first time on a rainy night, and it was among the best moments of my life, and he didn’t see it coming.
Things went from good to better and he still never told me the truth. We’ve been together for 3years now, and he has graduated but never fails to visit every week.
I only learnt that the whole period thing was a scam when I was listening to my classmate complaining, as she said, “I wish boys are the ones having periods”. I pinched myself and went home to search on google, lo and behold; the whole period thing was a scam. I called him with anger to complain about what I’ve learnt. Surprisingly, he still argued that google must not know everything, insisting that the period only happens to a few specie of males.
When he realized I got angry, he begged and begged. He can’t afford to see me angry. Still begging, the next day he came over with gifts and apology. Of course we are still together. The scam love of my life, Chuks I’ll kill you. I love you.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »